- Hand wash in cold water
- Use mild hand soap. Do not use laundry detergent.
- Hang to dry, do not lay flat.
- To avoid pilling, avoid contact with rough surfaces
- Use clear deodorants (alcohol and aluminum chloralhydrate free)
- Wash after each wear
* We are not responsible for normal wear and tear of our products. Normal wear and tear includes: pilling, embellishment loss, snags in fabrics, running of colors from sweating or washing, fading of colors and metallic finishes.
*Pilling may occur on sublimated fabrics when it comes into contact with any rough surface like Velcro, grips, floor mats, etc. Unfortunately this is an issue we cannot avoid due to the nature of the fabric. We will not be responsible for replacing or repairing your garment if pilling occurs.